Related research grants 2018-2023
1. Ahmed, O, Adams, JE, Bond, C and Meroli, M. Pump Priming. Living with Arthritis: how patients and the public use arthritis information on YouTube. £4,807.40. Bournemouth University.
2. Zhou, D, Pain MTG and Folland JP. Seedcorn Funding. Musculoskeletal Diffusion Tensor Imaging for muscle fibre tracking and morphology in older adults. Loughborough University.
3. Sankah, B. £5000 for travel to Ghana to conduct Patient and Public Involvement activities with patients with hand OA and health professionals Aug-Sept 2018. Global Research Initiator Scheme, University of Southampton
1. Li, LC, Liu-Ambrose, TYL, Puterman, EM, Adams, J, Allen, K, Backman, C, Carlsten, C, Cox, S, De Vera, M, Galea, L, Gromala, D, Leese, J, Loftsgard, K, Roos, E, Shaw, C, Skou, S, Taunton, J and Wang, Z. Physical Activity for precision health: a multi-disciplinary research planning collaboration. £10,000. Canadian Institutes of Health Research
1. McKay, C. The Post-traumatic Osteoarthritis Support Tool (POST) study. £11,865. Bath Institute for Rheumatic Diseases.