Take part in our research
Our research aims to answer questions about osteoarthritis and sports injuries and we are often looking for people who would like to take part in our research. This might include testing how well different treatments work, or it might mean that we simply ask you to answer a few questions about your daily life.
Finding the right people to include in our research is important and we really value our participants.
- A patient with osteoarthritis or a similar condition?
- A carer, partner, friend, relative or member of the public who does not have osteoarthritis, but would like to help those who do (a “healthy volunteer”)?
By taking part in our research, you will:
- Help us to find new knowledge about osteoarthritis
- Help us to understand the development of osteoarthritis following sport and exercise injury
- Help us to find prevention, screening and treatments that work for the general public and sports professionals
- Help us to understand any links between exercise, sport, injury, rehabilitation and osteoarthritis
You may also:
- Learn more about your condition
- Meet other people
For more information on the research that you can take part in at the Centre for Sports, Exercise & Osteoarthritis Research Versus Arthritis, please contact:
email@example.com or Tel: +44 (0)115 8231554
If you would like more information about taking part in our research, see the Frequently Asked Questions page.